Approved Exterior Alterations
The following is a compilation of exterior alterations that have been recommended by the Architectural Control Committee (ACC) and approved by the Board of Directors. Posted on website 1/8/06. (Board approval is required before implementing any of these alterations.)
Replacement Front Door Choices
- S210 (No glass) Solid Door
- S256 (No glass)
- 1038F Stanley Steel with fan glass.
Replacement Back Door Choices
- S206 Clear Glass - Half Glass Door
- S118 Clear Glass - Full Glass Door
These doors should be ordered primed, and then painted to match the exterior door paint color, which currently is the Kelly-Moore mixed paint color - OW-29
- Solar Tunnel - 14-inches
- Double Paned Windows - if retrofitted, external fins must be painted to match the building stucco color.
- Phase I - Silver Aluminum or White Aluminum/Vinyl
- Phase II - Anodized Bronze Aluminum or White Vinyl
- Privacy Slats
- Fences - 4" or 6" privacy slats are allowed
- Balconies - size as approved
- Exterior Entry Lights and/or Front and Rear Patio Lights
- Front and Rear entry replacement doors.
- Screen Doors - Bronze color or manufacturer's white color
- Paint an existing screen door - Orchard Supply Hardware White Gloss Enamel Spray #622/588
- Retractable Screen doors
- Storm Doors (screen/glass) - Manufacturer's white
- Air Conditioners
- Satellite Dishes - 36" or less in diameter
- Over-the-Air Antennas
As you can see, these are very general guidelines. If you need additional information, please contact the Manager. Before your contractor begins any work, the Architectural Control "Request for Exterior Alteration Form" must be filled out and submitted for Board approval, and remember the form is available online.
Sunset Oaks is a planned development of 245 townhomes located in Sunnyvale, California, 94087
Matt Brading, UNC Community Management
Office: 675 Picasso Terrace, 675 Picasso Terrace
Manager's emergency pager (new number as of May 1, 2019): (408) 229-6000 ext 9