The following is a compilation of exterior alterations that have been recommended
by the Architectural Control Committee (ACC) and approved by the Board of Directors.
Posted on website 1/8/06.
(Board approval is required before implementing any of these alterations.)
As you can see, these are very general guidelines. If you need additional information,
please contact the Manager. Before your contractor begins any work, the Architectural
Control "Request for Exterior Alteration Form" must be filled out and submitted
for Board approval, and remember the form is available online.
- Solar Tunnel - 14-inches
- Double Paned Windows - if retrofitted, external fins must be painted to
match the building stucco color.
- Phase I - Silver Aluminum or White Aluminum/Vinyl
- Phase II - Anodized Bronze Aluminum or White Vinyl
- Privacy Slats
- Fences - 4" or 6" privacy slats are allowed
- Balconies - size as approved
- Exterior Entry Lights and/or Front and Rear Patio Lights
- Front and Rear entry replacement doors.
- Screen Doors - Bronze color or manufacturer's white color
- Paint an existing screen door - Orchard Supply Hardware White Gloss Enamel Spray #622/588
- Retractable Screen doors
- Storm Doors (screen/glass) - Manufacturer's white
- Air Conditioners
- Satellite Dishes - 36" or less in diameter
- Over-the-Air Antennas